
We had a couple of big milestones this week (well big to me anyways) Justin's wolf badge and.... Morgan had her Kindergarden program Friday. I can't believe that she is graduating from Kindergarden. It just seems like yesterday that I posted about her graduating from pre-school. Who pushed the fast forward button on my life? Sorry if this is too long, I had to let the grandparents see the show.
Budget Friendly Curtains and Drapes That Look Custom
18 hours ago

.gif)


4 comments:
I agree! It seems like I just read a post about her graduating from preschool! She is so beautiful! Congrats Mugs!
Yea! Now you can put her in school all day instead of that crazy half day business! Too bad you still have to get one more through!
She is so cute!! I can't believe mine will be in kindergarten this year!! You've already been through that twice!! Man am I behind.
Morgy-
Wow, you did such a good job and there were a lot of songs for you to learn! Tell Mommy thank you for taping your program so Grammy and Papa could watch you. You are so cute!
Post a Comment