5.24.2008

HERE SHE IS!

Congrats to my brother and sister-in-law! They had a beautiful baby girl today May 24th. There is no name yet, but she sure is cute! We love you baby girl!













7 comments:

Unknown said...

I still can't believe it's a girl. Morgan and Kasey are pretty excited about that, well we all are. They have been swarmed by boys for quite awhile.

Suz (and sometimes Jeff) said...

I didn't know Kasey was logged in for a comment, that was actually me, Suz, that said that. Although I'm sure Kasey would have loved to comment too. :)

FOREVER 8 AND MORE... said...

Yea!!! We really are so excited to have another healthy darling baby.

Amberlynn said...

She's beautiful! If I wasn't already baby hungry before, this would do it for me. You'll have to let me know what the decide to name her.

Melanie Rossi said...

That's so awesome! Tell them congrats from me!

Family Days said...

Awwwww! How fun!

Carolyn Fjord said...

YEA! Another girl for the Butler Clan! I'm sure Morgan is SOOOO excited! Tell David and Jenny Congrats from me!