Last week I got the opportunity to go and watch Brittany in the state golf tournament in Austin Texas. It was really fun to be with the family and to experience this with her. I am so proud of my baby sister. Out of 6 kids, she is the only one to have made it to a state tournament, and the only one to continue on and play in college. After a tough first day and a brilliant 2nd day of golf her team ended up taking 4th in the state (I think?). I will never forget the bonding we experienced as sisters. It really meant so much to me. Brittany you are so awesome! We are so excited for you to be in Utah with us (maybe it will light a little fire under Mom and Dad). Thanks Mom and Dad for helping me to get out there and of course a big thanks to my wonderful husband who held down the fort while I was gone. I have to brag a little on him, I came home late Friday night to a clean house with all the kids in bed, a mother's dream. I love you, and thanks for supporting me in something I wanted to do.
Everyone getting ready to watch Brittany tee off the first day.
It was really cool to hear her name called just before she teed off! I know it's a surprise to all of you that I got a little teary eyed.

I think this is my favorite picture of Brittany. So cute!
All the flags at the course where Texas state flags! Something only a Texan would appreciate!
5.13.2008
Go Britty!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.gif)


4 comments:
That is so awesome you were able to go and support your sister and get some bonding time in! Sounds like such a fun trip!!
I love Brit! I'm so excited for her to be able to play in college. She's like living out your dream isn't she? Are you jealous? You really do have 3 really fun sisters! Y'all are lucky!
I wish we could have been there! It looked so fun. Great job, Brit!
Way to go Brittany. I'm glad you had a good time.
Post a Comment