5.20.2008

"Climb Rocking"

For Justin's birthday we took him rock climbing or as Kaden would say "Climb Rocking" The kids seemed to have a good time and so did Morgan and Kaden. Thanks to Lindsey for taking all the pictures and helping out at the party.





7 comments:

Amberlynn said...

What a awesome birthday activity...climbing rock! :) So, why am I not surprised by his jersey gifts?! Both of his parents are represented! Love you guys!

Family Days said...

What a fun birthday!! I love how excited he got over his jersey. So fun!

david said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY J! Glad you had a fun birthday!

Jeni said...

man, you make me wanna have a little boy. happy bday Justin!

shannon said...

what a darling idea! how fun!

Emma and John said...

I had so many posts to catch up on! Fun b-day- remind me to ask you for ideas when birthdays roll around, Christy!

FOREVER 8 AND MORE... said...

Justin-
I think you are getting way too big way too fast! You are so lucky to have such a cool Mom and Dad to take you Rock Climbing for your birthday party.