2.17.2008

Blogger slacker

I know I have been the biggest slacker, but I haven't had much to blog about... so here is what we have been doing the past week or so.





Morgan and I went to see Hannah Montana last week together. It was really fun, and Morgan seemed to have a great time. It was fun to have something to do without the boys (although we love them). I don't know why I didn't get a picture of us together, but I took one of Kaden with the cool 3-d glasses we got from the movie. He thought they were his new sunglasses. Perfect fit?






The Valentine's Day to remember. The pictures says it all. Today was really a test of my love for my children, the crazy one to be exact. We started off the day with heart shaped pancakes and pink milk, which the kids thought was pretty fun and of course my wonderful husband gave me my favorite... yellow roses. After the kids got off to school Kaden and I had a little time to get things ready for the Valentine's Day party I was in charge of. Once we were there, I am not sure what came over him, but he turned on me. The entire time we were at the party he was wanting something, crying, hitting me and whinning (my all time favorite). I was so glad when the party was over, although Justin said he had a good time :) and that's all that matters right? I was getting ready to leave the school and I noticed Kaden was missing. My heart sank!!! I looked everywhere for him. Justin's teacher even started sending kids around the school to find him. I guess he just decided it would be okay to leave the building and go to the far side of the school to play on the playground, with no one else in site. I don't know what made me look for him there, but sure enough he was just having a good ol time.

Later that night after dinner was done and everyone was calming down(Kaden was a handful the WHOLE DAY), we were just laying around watching t.v. and Kaden came up to me and was just staring at me. I looked at him and said "I don't really like you right now" He then smiled and said "I love you Mom". I just died. Everything that he did that day was just washed away in that instance. How could you be mad at this ghetto site?




I just realized that all my pictures are of the boys this week. Justin had a basketball game again this Saturday. Of course another fun one to watch. It's fun to watch a team do so well together. Justin makes me proud everytime I watch him play. There was one play of the game that I wish I had on video, but you will have to just imagine it. Justin had got the rebound and dribbled all the way to the other side of the court. There was a couple of guys that were guarding him, so he crossed over and layed it in, like he has been doing it for years. I about came out of my seat when I saw it happening. It was SWEET!

By the way... do you like his new Lebron James look???


4 comments:

josh and jacqs said...

thats a cute blog, you will love to look back and read that in 10 years!!

a said...

Yellow roses are my favorite too!!!

Amberlynn said...

Sounds like you had a great Valentine's Day! I'm glad everything worked out with Kaden. I can only imagine the big scare that you had.

Butlers R Us said...

That is the sweetest thing ever. Thanks for sharing. Those words,"I love you mommy" can make just about anything better huh!?
Hugs to you and your family!