1.28.2008

Kids are so funny!

No matter how mad you are at your kids or how much they drive you nuts, you can be sure to catch them in a funny act at least once a day. I think Heavenly Father made it that way on purpose.

I think I just witnessed the funniest thing. Morgan and Kaden were playing hide-n-seek tag tonight and I just happened to come out into the kitchen to see them for a second. It must have been Kaden's turn to hide, Morgan was counting on the stairs and Kaden was hiding behind that black buffet thing in my kitchen. When Morgan finished counting she came right into the middle of the kitchen, laid out a hand full of goldfish and then ran away. Sure enough the trap worked and Kaden came bolting out of his hiding place to eat from them trap, and of course she caught him.

I had to laugh to myself. We don't really need a dog, we have Kaden to do all of our tricks for food :)

6 comments:

April said...

That it so funny! Aliyah would do the same. Oh, and I think I would to if she layed out chocolate.

david said...

I think that is the funniest thing I have heard all day! That is a rad story!

Suz (and sometimes Jeff) said...

That is so funny. Good thinking Morgan!

Chris and Jen said...

Morgan's one smart cookie!

Amberlynn said...

How funny! What a smartie, Morgan is. She knows her brother well!

FOREVER 8 AND MORE... said...

This story made me laugh so hard out loud. Morgy, you are so clever. Don't worry Kaden you'll get her some day!