This is one of our fun traditions that we get to have every year! (Notice the picture of John galloping in the background. I actually didn't know he was doing that, I guess I just got lucky!)
Funny story about these boys... When we were about to say a blessing on the food, it took a while to gather everyone together, they decided to say a prayer by themselves. I guess they were just tired of waiting, and who wouldn't be with a chocolate fountain in front of them. It was so funny just to listen to them help each other say the prayer. I wish I had the video going! It was a classic moment!
12.19.2007
Fondue at the Bunker's!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.gif)


3 comments:
That was so great!
You have some great traditions! How do you stay so skinny with all that yummy chocolate?! Just looking at the pictures is making my mouth water.
How cute about the boys! I probably would have been right there with them.
Post a Comment