First of all HAPPY BIRTHDAY "G" We thought of you all day! We had a great Christmas Eve. We did lots of fun stuff!




Budget Friendly Curtains and Drapes That Look Custom
19 hours ago
Brian, Christy, Justin, Morgan & Kaden
First of all HAPPY BIRTHDAY "G" We thought of you all day! We had a great Christmas Eve. We did lots of fun stuff!




5 comments:
It looks like you guys had a great time. Do you get your entire stocking on Christmas Eve? Awesome! I would also like to make a blogging complaint...where's Christy? I have not seen any pictures for quite sometime!! The photographer needs to step out from behind that lens/video camera every once in awhile! Merry Christmas!! Love you guys!
Hey your kids look extra spiffy in their x-mas duds. I'm loving them!
Christy, look how cute these kids are! I can just picture another one added to the mix...
Our favorite was Kaden and Morgan smiling! Great picture
Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas. Wish we were there!!!!
Post a Comment