11.16.2007

Morgan's 6th Birthday

My little Morgy. I can't believe that she is already 6 years old. I can remember so clear the day that she was born. She can be quite demanding and emotional at times. I think we got 3 girls in one when we ordered her :) She is so full of life and is so ready to be big. Slow down my little girl. I want to enjoy every minute of you. I love you.

Here are some pictures of Morgan that I put together. You can tell that I get a little sappy around big events :) (It's a great Butler trait!)

5 comments:

Emma and John said...

aw, Christy that was sweet. I don't even remember her growing up. I can't believe I knew her when she was so little!

Suz (and sometimes Jeff) said...

That was very cute. I'm glad she had a great birthday. Going to the ice show was so much fun.

Jenny said...

boring..it was too long. just kidding! Happy birthday Mogesy!! (my favorite part was when Kaden blew out the candle)--this is David

Amberlynn said...

Christy, I just can't believe that you kids are getting soo big! Especially since I have just barely ventured out into motherhood. Your children are sooooooooo beautiful! I just get such a kick out of all of them. I love Morgan's cute lil 6 going on 16 ALL GIRL personality, Kaden's antics, and Justin's sports enthusiasm! They are soo fun! Love ya! Happy Thanksgiving!!

josh and jacqs said...

Oh i just want to squeeze her. My favorite is her on the toilet! I love that! ANd of course I have the Butler trait, i totally cried!