Kaden brought these skates in to Brian yesterday and told him that he wanted to skate. We told him that they looked to big for him, but he did NOT agree! Those are my rollerblades by the way!
Budget Friendly Curtains and Drapes That Look Custom
18 hours ago

.gif)


4 comments:
Well, even though he can't skate now, he certainly can do the splits! Ow!!! I am certain though that by next week he will be skating on your rollerblades.
you can't sing. you can't sing.
Hilarious! That boy does not take no for an answer. I'm curious, did you give in and let him wear his halloween costume early?? Your kids are soo fun!
He seems like such a funny/fun kid!! Hey I'm pretty sure I saw your brother David at IKEA on Saturday, if you get a chance ask him if he was there.
Post a Comment