10.08.2007

Tagged by Audrey!

Sorry it took me so long :) Here is goes.....

What I was doing 10 years ago...

Wow! Living the newlywed dream. We were living in California and had just moved into our first apartment. Brian and I were both working full time and living it up. We might have even been thinking about having Justin.

What I was doing 5 years ago...

Just enjoying being a mom. Morgan was a baby and Justin was 3. We were about to start building our house in Springville.

What I was doing 1 year ago...

I was probably painting the walls in my house and just doing the same things that I am doing now. I know my life is so exciting.

What I was doing yesterday...

Laundry, watching Conference! We went to dinner at the Hodson's and I was reading my new book, Twilight -- yes I have been suckered in!

5 places I'd rather be...

Hawaii
On a cruise
California
Texas!!
In bed asleep- I liked that one Audrey :)

5 snacks/treats I love...

ice cream
chocolate cake- "G's"
chocolate covered apples
smoothies
strawberries - and they can be covered in chocolate too!

What I would do with 100 million dollars...

Were do I begin?? Go on vacation with my kids, and then with Brian - maybe even a couple of times! Go on a shopping spree :), Buy my dream house (with a swimming pool), buy a couple more houses around the world to visit. Hire a maid & a cook - who wants to clean a big house?? I also think it would be fun to give it away to people who could really use it, you know like Oprah.

5 Favorite TV shows...

Grey's Anatomy
ER
Divine Design
Good Things Utah
Prison Break-but I am kind of losing interest

5 people to tag...

Jacquelyn, Emma, Jenny, Mom, Amberlynn - (I could easily do more, but them who else would we all invite??)

5 comments:

April said...

Thanks a lot Christy! I guess I'm not on your BFF list. Too bad you didn't tag me. Under the "What would you do with 100 million dollars" question, my answer would have been to give it to my BFF. Snooze ya lose, cuz I won the 100 million dollar lottery today!
Ha! Ha!

shannon said...

oh girlie...i am so glad you are on the twilight kick...it will suck you in so bad. you'll have to check out the website. www.twilightlexicon.com...i could spend hours on there

Family Days said...

It was so much fun reading your answers! okay...did you see Prison Break last night! Holy Crap! I won't say anymore in case you didn't watch it. So, I was thinking maybe we should get together one evening that way our husbands could watch the kiddos for us, so it would be a stress free time to catch up. I don't know what his schedule is like but just let me know...we could go to dinner or something!

Chris and Jen said...

I don't think Oprah needs your money. From what I hear, she's pretty loaded already.

Christy and Brian said...

Don't worry April, your turn is coming. Ha Ha!