10.15.2007

The Boys in San Diego!

Brian and Justin left Thursday night for San Diego! They did lots of fun things. Here's how it all went down .....

First stop... The Padres stadium. Hello Tony Gwenn


Next stop the USS Midway. Yikes! Justin behind the wheel of that thing.




A couple of days at the beach. "Guess what Mom, I learned how to boggy board and I am really good at it!"



The San Diego Temple. One of my favorites!



"Guess what Mom, we just got back from Mexico" Good ole Tijuana!




Amberlynn this one if for you, and you too Judd! Thanks for hosting the boys, they had a good time staying with you :)




Finally the Raider's Game! Justin's dream come true... except they could have won right "J"


5 comments:

Amberlynn said...

What great pics; especially the one of that adorable baby girl! :) I have to tell ya Christy, you have a great family! I really got a big kick out of Justin's personality! He's a mini teenager; already!! I can definately tell who his parents are. I was completely impressed with his vast sports knowledge; truely amazing!! Brian and Marc were hilarious! Not much has changed there! It reminded me of way back when. It was also fun meeting Dan. I love having them stay here, what a compliment! Can't wait for your visit!!! Loehmanns...Here we come! :) Love ya girl!
Lynnie

david said...

Wow-- that seemed like a cool trip! What was that for? Just random? I want to go to the beach!

FOREVER 8 AND MORE... said...

Justin,
You are so lucky to have a cool dad who takes you on a great trip! Looks like you had lots of fun.

shannon said...

how fun...when do you get your girls weekend?

Family Days said...

What a fun Father/son's trip! What a great idea!