I have never been taged either, thanks Emma now I am going to be hungry.
A- Attached or single: attached
B- Best Friend: Brian
C- Cake or Pie: definately G's chocolate cake yum!!
D- Day of choice: I have to agree with Emma. I love Friday's too!
E- Essential Item: cell phone
F- Favorite Color: Green - or CLEAR
G- Gummi Bears or Worms: worms
H- Hometown: Sugar Land, TX - and don't you forget it!
I- Indulgence(s): It's always changing! I love a good pedicure, but I don't get them enough.
J- January or July: July- I love the 4th
K- Kids: 3- Justin, Morgan and Kaden, and that is plenty
L: Life is Incomplete Without: Family& Friends
M- Marriage Date: August 8, 1997 (yeah 10 years)
N- Number of Siblings: 2 brothers, 3 sisters
O- Oranges or Apples: If I had to chose oranges, but I like them both.
P- Phobias or Fears: heights (they make me nervous)
Q- Quote(s): Winning isn't everything, it's the only thing.
R- Reason To Smile:Walking in my kids bedrooms at night to watch them sleep.
S- Season: Fall- I love the changing leaves and the warm weather in the day and cool breeze at night.
T- Tag Three +: Amberlynn, Audrey, Wendy and April (everyone else was already tagged :)
U- Unknown Fact About Me:I don't know that there isn't much not known about me. I am obsessed with blogs right now.
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: I LOVE meat. :)
W- Worst Habit: chomping my gum! Thanks Dad!
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds
Y- Your Favorite Food: Blue Bell Ice cream, steak, and anything chocolate.
Z- Zodiac: Leo - (When we bloom, we bloom!)
Does anyone have any cake???
Budget Friendly Curtains and Drapes That Look Custom
18 hours ago
.gif)


0 comments:
Post a Comment