8.09.2007

LOOKS LIKE WE MADE IT!



10 YEARS AND COUNTING ...
Brian surprised me Wed. afternoon with a sweet letter, a dozen yellow roses and note telling me that we would be going to Park City for a couple of days. The trip started off with him picking me up in a red Corvette! For those of you who don't know the signifigance we had a Mustang convertable on our honeymoon! It was a beautiful drive through the canyon and we got to Park City late Wed. afternoon and got home Thursday.







One of the things that we did was ride the bobsled at the Olympic Park. It was awesome!!! You get going about 4 "G's"



We had such a great time together. I love you Brian. Thanks for making these days so special for me. I will never forget it.

1 comments:

david said...

sweet! that sounds fun AND I really want to ride that bobsled!