8.16.2007

Birthday's




Well I am officially 29! Yikes!! I had a great day. Brian got me a porch swing, which is being put together, and took me to lunch with the kids. Thanks to everyone who called. I just had to show a picture of my favorite birthday card. Can you tell who picked it out? I was also surprised by the big fire truck pulling up in front of my house, honking until I came out, and singing "Happy Birthday" Later that night I was also surprised by Jacquelyn, Josh, Lindsey, David, Jenny and the kids who came over to hang out and have a birthday treat. Mia do you recognize it? Thanks for making it a special day for me. Love you guys!!!

2 comments:

Suz (and sometimes Jeff) said...

Sounds like you had a great day!

Family Days said...

How Fun!!! Looks like it was a great day. I also turned 29 this year. Yikes is right!!! We'd better enjoy this last year in our 20's!!!