

Yes it is a miracle. Kaden is going potty!!!! I was just about to give up when suddenly a light turned on for him. Hopefully this time it will last, but he seems to be doing just great. Also as you may have noticed he had a new hair do. I really just did it for a joke, but the kids wanted me to keep it for a couple of days :) I think it is fitting for him, don't you??
7.31.2007
It's a miracle
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.gif)


3 comments:
ooh, cute "panties", Kaden! :)
Emma--don't even joke about it
TOTALLY FITS HIM! and congrats on the potty training...you are so very lucky. we are going to try in a few weeks, hopefully collin will agree. and that is hilarious about the "panties" thing...that's what my little sister calls them to her 3 year old and it's so awful. they are undies!!!
Post a Comment