

A couple of weeks ago we went over to Chris' house to partake of her garden. She was having to get rid of her vegetable plants because the city was spraying for Japanese Beetles, we think it's a conspiracy:) Anyways Chris was nice enough to let us come and pick out some plants to plant at our own houses. I thought that she would like to see
a picture of how her little foster plants were doing, and of course I am proud at how they are growing in my own yard!
Budget Friendly Curtains and Drapes That Look Custom
18 hours ago
.gif)


3 comments:
Looks great Christy! Thanks for the pictures. You are a fantastic foster parent! I do have some crazy news though...I could have had a garden after all. Apparently by it is against the law for them to spray any fruit bearing plants or gardens. Crazy people!!! It would have been nice to know, but good news is I can garden next year!
our plants are doing ok-- I think we need to water them more or something. Oh well, if they don't do good we can steal from you. ok? ok.
totally jealous...all my plants (other than squash and tomatoes)died TWICE this year, and i am so bugged...turns out our sprinkler that waters the garden was broken and i just found this out. i hope i have something to show for it!
Post a Comment