7.18.2007

Football already??


Yes it's true. Brian and Justin went to pick up equipment for the upcoming football season Saturday morning. Pick up time for Justin's age group was from 9-10 a.m., so I know that you will surprised to know that Justin was in our room at 7:30 a.m. asking his dad if he was ready to go get the equipment. He is really excited for football season to start, and these people are serious about it here! I wondered when I got the practice schedule if we were talking about high school :) We will let you know when games start, but if you are ever wondering where I am at 5:00 every day you will know now! It's a good thing we like football around here! Doesn't he look cute? (I know only a mother would make that comment)

7 comments:

FOREVER 8 AND MORE... said...

Justin-
I'm so excited to see you play!
Love,
Grammy

Suz (and sometimes Jeff) said...

Get ready!! It's never ending. Ryan is getting ready to start two-a-days.

Amberlynn said...

Christy help! How did you get the Hodson 5 picture soo small? If you click on my blog, you'll see I need help. I'm lovin the postings of your cute fam! I miss you!
Love ya,
Lynnie

david said...

Foozball! Justin, that is awesome! Yeah yeah!

shannon said...

oh, he totally looks so cute and tough. i can't believe you have a child old enough to play ball! how fun!

FOREVER 8 AND MORE... said...

Justin- You a the man. I hope I get to see you play someday.
I love you Papa

FOREVER 8 AND MORE... said...

Justin- You a the man. I hope I get to see you play someday.
I love you Papa