This is one of the reasons that I love July so much. Each city has their own day to celebrate and Cedar Hills does it up big! Saturday was Cedar Hills Days and it started with a parade. Because Brian is on the Fire Department he rides on the Fire Truck in the parade. I don't know what I was thinking this year but we left our house a little late to get down to the parade route and we missed the fire truck by 1 min. As we saw the truck pass by April and I started running as fast as we could with a stroller and Morgan down the parade route (I know, quite the site) We made it to the ambulance, which was right behind the fire truck, and I knew the girl driving it so she had us get in. So instead of watching Brian and Justin on the fire truck we were behind them in the parade waving at everyone on our way. It was actually really fun. After the parade they have a bunch of bouncy houses and games for the kids to play, one of which was a golf game (Jacquelyn made me hit the ball with her so that we could look silly together). They had life flight land and let the kids look inside and every couple of hours the fire truck would spray everyone in the soak zone. Morgan got soaking wet :) Speaking of Morgan, she had some funny moments that day that I would like to say were my "yellow dress" moments (Brittany). I turned off the music to the slide so that you could hear what she says as she is coming down. I don't know what I am going to do with that girl. Feel my pain! The night ended with some awesome fireworks!!! Jacquelyn, Josh, Morgan, Justin,Kaden & I all had front row spots to the fireworks. We had to lay on our backs to be able to see them. We were able to watch them shoot off the fireworks and also see Brian in action putting out all the fires that came from the fireworks. It was a fun and eventful day!
Budget Friendly Curtains and Drapes That Look Custom
18 hours ago

.gif)


1 comments:
Dude-- I loved that video of the fireworks! They were cool. I love fireworks. So does Lindsey.
Post a Comment