6.11.2007

Leftovers

I realized as I was downloading more pictures this morning that I left out a couple of good pictures from last weekend. There is one picture that I didn't get. It was of Mom when she was driving Orange Crush going to John and Emma's house, when she turned the corner the passenger door flew open. It was so funny and I only wish that I got that one on film. I guess Dad's guitar dancing will just have to do :) CLASSIC

2 comments:

david said...

that video didn't show up yesterday when I looked, so this was my first time seeing it. Dad rockin out! If ya'll could say he looked like any type of animal while he was dancing, what would you say? You know, we need to get a copy of Mom dancing at your wedding on here. That dance was timeless.

Emma and John said...

Hahaha-I was laughing so hard. that may be the sorriest guitar playing I've seen in a long time...sorry, Dad! Maybe he and Kaden could play eachother :)