Well I can't believe that it has come and gone. We had a great time with everyone this weekend for Justin's baptism. I didn't think that I would ever be old enough to have a child hit this milestone. We had lots of family fly in from Texas to be there for this special day. We even had Jacquelyn and Josh surprise us and be there (Josh's sister got married just the day before, so they weren't expected to be there. Thanks guys!) Thanks to all that helped with the dinner and getting the house ready and a big thanks to all of those who flew in for the baptism. That was really special to have each one of you there and I know that Justin felt very special Saturday.
6.04.2007
Justin's Baptism
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

.gif)


2 comments:
it was a fun weekend...nice picture up top! I like!
Congratulations Justin. The big 8! Christy you look beautiful!!
Love ya heaps,
Lynnie
Post a Comment