4.21.2007

Spring Break

I know that you are so shocked by another video, but there were just so many pictures that I thought I would put them all together. This last couple of days was Spring Break for the kids. We decided to take the kids up to Salt Lake Friday night to stay at a hotel. We first went swimming of course. I think that is the most exciting thing for the kids to do when we stay at a hotel. Then we went to dinner. I know, I know, I don't know if I will ever live it down, I caved and went to Chuck-a-Rama. Brian thought it was so funny so he made me take a picture in front of the sign. I have to say it really wasn't bad at all. After dinner we drove around a little bit before going back to the hotel and ended up finding the "U" on the mountain. Justin really likes to watch the U football games so we decided to walk up to it. The kids had a ball, all until it was time to come down from the "U". Justin got going too fast coming down the steep hill and hit the pavement going 90 miles/hour. We really thought we were going to be taking a trip to the hospital with how hard he fell. I think he was more scared about having to go to the hospital than what was really hurting. We decided last night that we were going to tell everyone that he had to fight off a bear while hiking up to the "U". Anyways thankfully he is okay, and has some pretty cool battle wounds.
P.S. The little clip of Kaden is of him pretending to be a Power Ranger. He was doing that for a while and as soon as he saw me taping him he decided to stop (of course)


3 comments:

david said...

dudes! we didn't do anything fun! that was cool. Kaden is freakin hilarious. Oh, and you don't need to make up stories about bears or falling or whatever to cover up your outbursts on the children Christy. We already know...

FOREVER 8 AND MORE... said...

That is so cute, it reminds me of when we used to take ya'll on trips and you would just run down the hallways.I'm so sorry Justin! I hope you're feeling better. We love ya'll. Christy, I missed a couple days and wow, alot to see!

Suz (and sometimes Jeff) said...

Ouch! That looks like it hurt. Now you can say you've experienced Chuck-a-Rama.