3-0 Okay Dad! I know I am in trouble for not posting this last night. I was too tired after all the yard work we had to get done yesterday. It was a tough game, they were pretty evenly matched. That's what made it even more sweet when Justin scored his two goals. I loved his chest bump after his first goal. He told us that he was going to do a Reggie Bush flip after he scored, but he chickened out!! That's why you can hear us yell "BUSH" You can even see Brian twirl his finger around to get him to flip. Maybe next time :) Sorry about some of the clips being a little far away. Hopefully you can see them!!
P.S. Did you notice the small clip of Kaden on the field. What a crazy kid.
4.15.2007
SHUT OUT!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

.gif)


2 comments:
Nice goals Justin!! Good game. Tell mom I felt like I was on top of Mt Timpanogas watching it. We love it anyway!!!
Ok Christy, I'm ready for a new blog from you.
Post a Comment