3.27.2007

The House

Well, It's official. We started, or I should say Brian started, building our Cedar Hills house!! They poured the foundation today so I thought I better start taking pictures!

9 comments:

Jenny said...

Christy...How exciting! The hole and dirt look great so far...:) So when's it supposed to be done? Are y'all doing most of it or what?

Christy and Brian said...

Hey Jenny! I told Emma today that I am so addicted to this, that I find myself checking it every day. We think that it will be done at the end of the summer.

david said...

I didn't hear about the official decision to move...or is there one?

shannon said...

that's awesome...i can't wait to come and see it...we'll have to do a BBQ or something!

shannon said...

BTW...i added you guys to my blog list...hope that's okay! that way i can keep checking it since i am totally addicted to checking other people's blogs all the time.

Christy and Brian said...

Shannon,
I am addicted to checking other people's blogs too!! We will really have to get together. It was fun hanging out at the wedding!

Christy and Brian said...

David,
I don't think that there is really an official decision, but the plan is to move.

Mia said...

Christy I didn't know you were building a house. How fun! when will it be ready?
i love all your photos and videos thingys. i will keep checking. Love ya

Christy and Brian said...

Mia,
I am so glad that you have seen our blogs. I think it is a great way to keep in touch!