4.11.2007

I know, I know, I am the queen of the video clips. I just can't ever decide what pictures to post, so I just decided that I would post them all. Plus I think it is more fun to watch with music too. Last week Brian had to go up to the fire station to get something, so we just decided to let the kids out to play. Luckily, since I am an expert blogger now and also have the fear of getting kicked off every one's blog, I had my camera with me. David tell Jackson the next time that you are up here, Uncle Brian will take him to see the firetruck if he wants.

4 comments:

david said...

rad! that was a cool group of pictures! Jack would love it! I can't wait!

Jenny said...

We love it - I don't have to look up firetruck clips on YouTube anymore!!!

FOREVER 8 AND MORE... said...

That is the cutest video. I love these blogs!

shannon said...

that's darling...and yes, you are the current reigning QUEEN of onetruemedia.com. but we love them!